Thankful Thursday

The work week is nearing it's end and for that I am glad, my job is not difficult or terrible, just too much sitting for me!  It has been a strange week.. long and slow at times yet vanishing rapidly at times as well, the boys are enjoying one of their last minute vacations before returning to school in approximately 3 weeks.  They are having a blast in Ft. Myers enjoying some family time (without me sadly), hittin the water parks, shopping, fishing on the deep blue and airboatin' on the Okeechobee.. and oh my goodness do I miss them!!  I think that's part of the reason for my strange week, I really feel a little lost without my boys!  Sure the quite time and only caring for myself is kinda nice but it is something that seems to be a little awkward at first.  I have control of the remote, the computer, I can blast whatever music I want, go for a walk, dance, sew, work on my scrapbooking, I can do anything and all that freedom is so uncommon anymore, I've found myself having trouble picking something to do.. too many choices.  Well too many choices isn't bad, just new.  I'm just ecstatic that they are all having such a wonderful time and can't wait for them to get back.  Then we have one more vacation (and I get to go too) to enjoy the beach, at St. Andrews Bay, for a few days before jumping back into the school routine.  Hmm, I should probably start thinking about what I will do this evening, I'm sure it'll take me a while to decide. 

Have a great evening, Ta Ta For Now.

Comments

Popular Posts