Asheville, NC Spring Break 2011

Standing at the tippy top of Max Patch one of the places we explored while on our vacation.  I actually found a quartz arrowhead as we made the descent back to our car.  I had never found one before, so that was exciting.  We also visited the Biltmore, which was a neat experience, it is enormous, extravagant and lovely.

A blurry pic of the boys ironing out some wrinkles in downtown Asheville...  Some of these pictures, including this one, were taken with the handy camera phone, hence the amazing quality and clarity. 


The hazy, but still beautiful view from Max Patch.


Lyndon & Cayson quickly exiting one of the 3 waterfalls via the above ground root system. 


Ascending the steep stairs after viewing another waterfall.  I did not intentionally lag behind.  I was into my second month of pregnancy and a little worn out at times, it made for some nice pictures though.

Comments

Popular Posts